Saturday, December 29, 2012

WHO HAVE THEY PLAYED?

PLAYING BIG IN LA

I'm impressed but need to see more. I understand that this team is showtime, I understand that points come easy and in a hurry. Blake on the break is a for sure two points just as well as Lebron.
Its something I cant put my finger on to say, it isn't rings at the end of this streak.


WHO HAVE THEY PLAYED??

For the whole month of december they havent played anyone, the only game I've seen to be worthy of an applause was against the Rose-less bulls.The month of december was the greatest gift given to the Clippers. They also get a New Years gift because they don't play a quality playoff picture team until the January 2nd and that match up is fairly easy for Chris Paul and company.
The biggest thing with me and the Clippers is they have to beat somebody worth talking.


                                                                                                  7LINE_MOOKIE @SportsRusNYC


No comments:

Post a Comment